1 April 2014

#LGBTApril


Jumping very late onto a bandwagon here, but LGBT appreciation!! Celebration of diversity is my favourite thing, and as an author of LGBT books, and a pansexual (though admittedly the P doesn't fall under LGBT), how could I say no to this?

I have a few things I'd like to do for this month, namely a couple reviews, a top ten/five, and maybe a spotlight if I get time. This is all very impromptu but I can't help myself.

So expect to see some long overdue reviews (namely of Ash, Proxy, and if I find time: Adaptation, Huntress, and a Bane Chronicle) in the coming weeks, and feel free to (please do!) recommend LGBT/QUILTBAG books if you know any. I'm on the hunt for genre fiction with queer representation.

*whispers* and if you have a couple pounds/dollars to spare, don't forget to pre-order The Beast of Callaire, my forthcoming lesbian paranormal YA. It'll be on B&N and iBooks in roughly a week.

2 comments:

  1. Kelley York has stunning LGBT books, namely Hushed and Made of Stars. York's books are quite dark and I know contemporary isn't your favorite genre, but York does wondrous things and LGBT is represented very well.

    I'm on hurry for a lesson, but I'll recommend some more for you later, either on goodreads, twitter or here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I didn't know those were LGBT. Thanks, lovely. <3

      Delete