28 April 2014

Reading round up (24)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress and my thoughts on each book as I read it. DREAMS OF GODS AND MONSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all my thoughts for this week.


21st April

Current page/percent: page 146
Read today: 71 pages
Thoughts: SO MUCH ANGST!! Just kiss and TALK ABOUT THINGS.

22nd April

Current page/percent: page 236
Read today: 90 pages
Thoughts: Ahhhhhhhhh Liraz/Ziri!! Yes!

23rd April

Current page/percent: page 270
Read today: 34 pages
Thoughts: Keep finding very little time to read this but it's So Good.

24th April

Current page/percent: page 388
Read today: 118 pages
Thoughts: ???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

25th April

Read to page 478 (90 pages read) and holy hell did I need that kiss. It's been horrible angsting agony for them to be apart!

26th April

SO CLOSE to being finished (read 78 pages, taking me to 556) and while I want to escape these crushing emotions, I cannot bear to have this series finished. I can't imagine how it must feel to those who have read this series from the very start; I only read DoSaB two months ago and I'm crying every few pages at the thought of Karou's story being done.

27th April

Current page/percent: page 613
Read today: 57 pages
Thoughts: I am destroyed.

Books finished this week: 1, though lets be real DoGaM is totally worth two. 613 pages!!

~

Books added to my collection:
(a new feature of Reading Round Up, because I don't get enough books per week to justify a separate post for Stacking The Shelves or In My Mailbox but I want to share my new books.)

The first 13 Morganville Vampires books.
I found all these in a charity book box and paid £10 for the lot of them. Don't know if I'll get around to reading them any time soon, or if I'll even like them, but they were a bargain.

Dreams of Gods and Monsters | Laini Taylor
Which you already guessed anyway... since I've read it. But hey look at this cute photo of Nolan.

1 comment:

  1. £10 for the first 13? DUDE. That's not even a bargain, it's like free books. UNDER A POUND FOR EACH ONE AND THEY LOOK GOOD CONDITION. YES.

    ReplyDelete