7 April 2014

Reading round up (21)

Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress and my thoughts on each book as I read it. Starting Camp Nano this week so my reading should be interesting. Will I read more because I'm in a more productive mood, or will I read less because busy?


31st March

Started Proxy by Alex London (19%) and whoa is this good so far, and Amity by Micol Ostow (5%) and I'm not impressed yet.


1st April

Continued with Amity to 19% (read 14%) and I'm still very much on the fence. BUT but but butttt I bought Gilded Ashes by Rosamund Hodge (Cruel Beauty) and started reading it (4%) and it's HOLY SHIT AMAZING already!


2nd April

Finished Gilded Ashes (read 94%) and lord knows I can't wait until Rosamund Hodge's next book. I mean literally. I CAN'T FUCKIN' WAIT. I'm not gonna last. I need it right the goddamn now. I'm sorry for the cursing but this author!!


3rd April

Currently reading: Proxy | Alex London
Current page/percent: 46%
# of pages/percentage read today: 27%
Thoughts: Shipping Knox and Syd SO hard.


4th April

Wanted a book to read when I'm not feeling in a Proxy mood and lord knows Amity was not it, so I started The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski (21%). You know the book. Everyone knows the book. It's great so far.


5th April

Currently reading: The Winner's Curse | Marie Rutkoski
Current page/percent: 60%
# of pages/percentage read today: 39%
Thoughts: Oh! The angst!


6th April

Currently reading: The Winner's Curse | Marie Rutkoski
Current page/percent: 100%
# of pages/percentage read today: 40%
Thoughts: These two are killing me.


Books finished this week: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment