31 March 2014

Reading round up (20)

Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress and my thoughts on each book as I read it. My blogging is slowing down for the next month, but I'm hoping to keep up with this weekly post.

24th March

Read to page 47 of Graceling (26 pages). I'm kinda bored with it right now, to be honest.


25th March

Got to 55% (33% read) of Sworn to Raise by Terah Edun. It's getting a LOT better.


26th March

Read the last 45% of Sworn To Raise, which is really fuckin' good. You all need to read it.


27th March

Giving up on Graceling for now, and moving on. I don't have the patience for a big build up.

Current page/percent: 9%
# of pages/percentage read today: 9%
Thoughts: Eerie and lovely. Just eerie and lovely.


28th March

Currently reading: Castle Behind Thorns | Merrie Haskell
Current page/percent: 22%
# of pages/percentage read today: 13%
Thoughts: This is so cute and unnerving.


29th March

Read 24% of The Castle Behind Thorns, taking me to 46%, and loving it. Recommend for anyone who loves fantasy, magic, and things being fixed instead of broken.


30th March

Finished Castle Behind Thorns (55%). Really REALLY impressed with this book,

Books finished this week: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment