26 March 2014

Reading round up (19)

Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress and my thoughts on each book as I read it. *anguished noises* I'm so far behind. Also behind with posting this oops??

17th March

Current page/percent: page 235
# of pages/percentage read today: 72 pages
Thoughts: babies. all my babies.


18th March

Current page/percent: page 306
# of pages/percentage read today: 71 pages
Thoughts: 


20th March

I lost what I read for the 19th of March oops?

Current page/percent: page 492
# of pages/percentage read today: 186 pages
Thoughts: Why can't they just be together and BE HAPPY????


21st March

Finished Days of Blood and Starlight (26 pages) and how the heck do I wait three weeks for book three?? *wails* Also started Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by April. G. Tucholke (5%) and wow is this irritating so far.

22nd March

Got to 24% of Between The Devil and The Deep Blue Sea and whoa no, I can't stand the characters/writing. So I started Graceling around mid evening (21 pages) and Sworn To Raise at night (8%), thus I began two books because of my antsy mood and may not carry on with either of them. Sigh.


23rd March

Got to 22% of Sworn To Raise. I can see where this is going, just wish it'd get there already.

Books finished this week: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment