17 March 2014

Reading round up (18)

Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress and my thoughts on each book as I read it. IT'S MY WEEK OFF! HURRAH!

10th March
Current page/percent: page 134
# of pages/percentage read today: 75 pages
Thoughts: !!!!!!!!!!!! This is dark and wonderful!!


11th March


Current page/percent: page 244
# of pages/percentage read today: 110 pages
Thoughts: Akivaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I read forward so I'm already 99% sure Karou is Madrigal. Oops.

12th March

Current page/percent: page 244
# of pages/percentage read today: 110 pages
Thoughts: I'm in love.


13th March


Current page/percent: page 364
# of pages/percentage read today: 120 pages
Thoughts: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH


14th March

Finished Daughter of Smoke & Bone (54 pages). It was SO GOOD.


15th March

Started Days of Blood & Starlight (53 pages) because I need more of this series right now.


16th March


Current page/percent: page 163
# of pages/percentage read today: 110 pages
Thoughts: This is awesome. I love the new characters already.

Books finished this week: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment