3 March 2014

Reading round up (16)

Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress and my thoughts on each book as I read it. Ugh. Way behind schedule.


24th February

Read 81 pages of The Immortal Rules by Julia Kagawa, taking me to 318. I'm not sure about this now. It's kind of gone flat. Here's hoping it kicks back in soon - which I'm guessing it will, since a new part starts soon. I also read a further 11% of The Blood List by Sarah Naughton, taking me to 21%. I don't really have an opinion on it so far.

25th February

Currently reading: The Blood List | Sarah Naughton
Current page/percent: 44%
# of pages/percentage read today: 23%
Thoughts: Nothing. Is. Happening.

26th & 27th February

Oh, I'm having a terrible week, both reading wise and mood wise. Though I seem to be getting a lot of work done, so that's positive. Just wish I had the will to read. In the past two days I've read 16% of The Blood List, bringing me to 60%. Possibly this book is why I've lost interest in reading. Nothing is happening at all and I'm bored, but it's not completely terrible and the general feel of it is quiet nice, so I'm gonna finish it.

28th February

So, uh, I'm done with The Blood List and ... it's finally occurring to me that since there's no magic/witchy things, this is probably a historical novel ... oops.

1st March

Started 57 Lives of Alex Wayfare by M. G. Buehrlen and it's really interesting so far. I need a good book to drag me out of my reading slump and I know this will be it. I have faith.


2nd March

Read 71 pages of The Immortal Rules, taking me to 389. It's getting better. I should have just stuck with it instead of breaking off. Ah well.


Books finished this week: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment