8 September 2014

Reading round up (42)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress, my thoughts on each book as I read it, and any books I've acquired during the week. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


2nd September
Current page/percent: page 181
Read today: 80 pages
Thoughts: Raisa/Amon isn't gonna be endgame and it's gonna break me. I DON'T WANT Han with Raisa. I want Han with Dancer, dammit!

3rd September

Current page/percent: page 225
Read today: 44 pages
Thoughts: Changing my mind. Han/Micah OTP.

4th September

Current page/percent: page 237
Read today: 12 pages
Thoughts: I've got to LITERALLY the same point with this book and lost interest. Think I'll start something else to break it up a little.

5th September


I started Feral by Holly Schindler because I need a couple days break to recoup with The Exiled Queen. I read 21% of Feral and I am really intrigued. 

6th September

Currently reading: 
Feral by Holly Schindler
Current page/percent: 58%
Read today: 37%
Thoughts: I was really liking it up until the last chapter I read where everything went BATSHIT INSANE. I'm usually all in favour of the paranormal, but this time I was hoping the girl's just suffering from PTSD and hallucinating. Still hoping tbh. That would be better than Cat Possession.

Also I read a tonne of short stories which I am too lazy to list. You can find them on the Read in 2014 if you're curious.

7th September

Currently reading: 
Feral by Holly Schindler
Current page/percent: 100%
Read today: 42%
Thoughts: BEST. POSSIBLE. ENDING. Also check out my prediction up above. I'm practically psychic.

Books finished this week: 1 (and a tonne of shorts)
(I spent most of this week watching Parcs and Rec ngl)


Okay I'm getting lazy with these now. I bought Timebound by I don't know who, The Lost by Sarah Beth Durst, and something or other Dares Book? by that one author everyone knows, even though I don't love (read: actually like) contemporary stuff. I also got the first Stempunk book by Kady Cross, which I am much more excited about.

I'm having a busy yet unfortunately lazy week. Sorry for the quality drop. This will get much better when my book's out I promise.

I have a stupid crush on Ben Wyatt from Parcs and Rec. It's horrible. I don't need to love another character. But he's so adorable and I want one. (I'm literally not kidding, I want one. I am horribly lonely. Feel sorry for me.)


No comments:

Post a Comment