14 September 2014

Autumn challenges update

Is it really the last quarter of the year? Already? I hate this season - limbo season. It feels like 2014 is almost over, but it's not 2015 yet. I even know which challenges and reading aspects I'm going to focus on next year, even though it's still months away. Damn, limbo season.

Aaaanyway here's how I'm doing:

Bingos


Still got a way to go with this but I'm optimistic. I can do this.


Three left! Three left! Three left!

Personal challenges

I wanted to read 85 novels, and I've read 54. I don't know whether I'm on track because I suck at working out percentages and stuff but I'm impressed at myself. I've almost read as many books as all of 2013 and we're only in September!!

AND to further big up myself, I'm above and beyond my short stories/novellas goal. Hell yes, go me.

In the genre challenges I set to myself, which was to read 25 dystopian novels and 10 sci-fi, I have completed the science fiction one. I severely overestimated how many dystopian books I'd be reading this year. Should've aimed for ten. Ah well, I'm extra happy to have met my goal for the sci-fi books!!

General stats

Books read as of 14/9: 54
Did not finish: 12
Series started: 19
Series completed: 7
Favourite so far: Daughter of Smoke & Bone series / Illusions of Fate / The Assassin's Curse duology
Least favourite so far: The Blood List / Tabula Rasa


If you'd like to see a full list of what I've read, that's here.
So how about you - are you taking any reading challenges this year? Have you completed any?
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment