29 September 2014

Reading round up (45)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress, my thoughts on each book as I read it, and any books I've acquired during the week. I've been hella sick this week.


22nd September


I started A Breath of Frost by Alyxandra Harvey (20%). I haven't read any of Harvey's other books but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this already and it was so hard to put the book down so I could sleep. It totes reminds me of Illusions of Fate, as I was told it would. (I'm getting tired of redhead protagonists though, and this coming from a natural ginger)

23rd September
Current page/percent: 51%
Read today: 71%
Thoughts: This book is awesome.


24th September


Finished A Breath of Frost (29% read) and it was awesome and creepy. And since Unmade ISN'T FRICKING HERE (despite being told I'd be one of the first people to read it - bullshit) I've started My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent (19 pages read).

25th September
Current page/percent: page 150
Read today: 131 pages
Thoughts: I am literally going to KILL Tod. Jeez. Just let my OTP get it on, already!


26th September
Current page/percent: page 222
Read today: 72 pages
Thoughts: My neighbours were being shitty with loud music today so I could concentrate on nothing. Those 72 pages were a miracle.


27th September
Current page/percent: 362
Read today: 140 pages
Thoughts: Can totally see where next book's plot comes from. Also the Fiends are creepy as fuck. Didn't love this book as much as the first because I wasn't invested in Addison's story but it was still pretty good.


28th September


I'm horribly sick and don't want to read Unmade because I won't enjoy it as much if I'm shitty. So I'm reading The Walled City (16% read) by Ryan Graudin and I don't actually like it. I thought I would like it.

Books finished this week: 2



 Unmade | Sarah Rees Brennan
Do I even need to explain why I bought this? One of my favourite series ever.


 True Calling | Siobhan Davis
Because SPACE.
TheWandering finally released and you can get it on amazon, B&N, ibooks, and smashwords. Search 'Saruuh Kelsey'.

Emma Sulkowicz continues to be my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment