2 June 2014

Reading round up (28)

Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress and my thoughts on each book as I read it. Ughhhhhhhhhh I need to finish two books before COHF drops through my letterbox. Will it happen? Place your bets.


26th May

Currently reading: Alpha Goddess | Amalie Howard
Current page/percent: 73%
Read today: 22%
Thoughts: I'm not really enjoying this, even though I like it. Which makes NO SENSE.


27th May

Finished Alpha Goddess (27%), and what a boring book.  A tonne of things happened and it somehow still managed to send me skipping pages. Read a further 99 pages of City of Lost Souls.


28th May

Current page/percent: page 238
Read today: 46 pages
Thoughts: Exhausted. Not much read, but today passed really quickly and not in a good way/


29th May

Current page/percent: page 311
Read today: 73 pages
Thoughts: All my OTPs are getting down and dirty.


30th May

I need to finish this book today because COHF is here unexpectedly earlier than amazon predicted!! Read a colossal 224 pages of Lost Souls and got little sleep. My life choices are questionable.


31st May

STARTING CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE, I AM STARTING HEAVENLY FIRE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. 129 PAGES READ.


1st June

Current page/percent: page 223
Read today: 94 pages
Thoughts: nOT MY BABY JAMES!!!!!!!! NO. I don't care if the CP2 epilogue means he's okay eventually, I am NOT COOL WITH THIS.

Books finished this week: 2
(This week was a nightmare. Don't ask.)

~

Books added to my collection:

The Jewel | Amy Ewing
City of Heavenly Fire | Cassandra Clare

 
A Thousand Pieces of You | Claudia Gray
Heir of Fire | Sarah. J. Maas

The Jewelllllllllllll~~~~~~~~!!!!!!! I am SO excited, friends. Also CoHF. I am not excited, I am SCARED. And A Thousand Pieces of You, which is likened to two books/films I've never wanted to watch but sounds pretty good anyway, not to mention the cover *stares forever*. Do I even need to say anything about HOF? I think not.

!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment