30 May 2014

#ReadWomenMonth


My good friend Stasia is organising a month long reading challenge for June of women-only authors, and I am uber excited. Mostly because I needled her into posting it so I could join, but also because lady writers!! If you follow what I read, you'll know I read mostly women authors anyway, but it's lovely to have an entire month dedicated to them. So long, men, you're surplus to requirements.

I'm gonna attempt to schedule and write some posts for this, probably of my favourite lady authors, maybe my most anticipated female written debuts of 2014. No promises, though.

I usually read 6-8 books a month, so here's what I plan to read in June:



There is also, of course, City of Heavenly Fire, but that book is far too entirely separate to be included. It's City of Heavenly Fire, y'know?

I think I will do round up posts for this, at the halfway and end points of June, so keep an eye out for those. And join in - everyone needs more women authors in their life.

1 comment: