19 May 2014

Bout of Books 10 goals + updates

Bout of Books

Alright folks, it's read-a-thon time again, and I need this like whoa. You might remember my sign up post from a couple weeks ago. There'll be no reading round up this week, since all my progress will be recorded on this Bout of Books post.

Goals:

I'm hoping to read 5 books this week, but anything more than 2 will be an improvement on my usual number of books read.

Books to Read:

Zenn Scarlett | Christian Schoon
After The End | Amy Plum
Alpha Goddess | Amalie Howard
Mila 2.0 | Debra Driza
Elusion | Claudia Gabel
(Though I'll probably end up deviating from this list. I'm impulsive and horribly indecisive - not a good mix)

Updates:

Monday

Pages read today: 120
Total pages: 120
Total books read: 0

Tuesday

Pages read today: 179
Total pages: 299
Total books read: 1 (Zenn Scarlett)

Wednesday

Pages read today: 173
Total pages: 472
Total books read: 1 (Zenn Scarlett)

Thursday

Pages read today: 179
Total pages: 651
Total books read: 2 (Zenn Scarlett, After The End)

Friday

Pages read today: 160
Total pages: 811
Total books read: 3 (Zenn Scarlett, After The End, The New Avengers, vol.1)

Saturday

Pages read today: 66
Total pages: 877
Total books read: 3 (Zenn Scarlett, After The End, The New Avengers, vol.1)

Sunday

Pages read today: 128
Total pages: 1,005
Total books read: 3 (Zenn Scarlett, After The End, The New Avengers, vol.1)




Final count:

Pages: 1,005

Books read:

Zenn Scarlett
After The End
The New Avengers, vol. 1
26% of Dark Days
32% of The Fearless

I knew I'd go off schedule. I always do. Oh well. I read 3 books this week so I am happy about that! I would have read 4 if Dark Days hadn't been so utterly terrible and killed my flow. Ah well. I'm still pretty pleased with how much I read at the beginning.
------------------

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

3 comments:

  1. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! You need reading-package: comfortable place, lots of tea with different tastes, snacks and pile of books and then ready-set-go :)

    I'll be cheering for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three books is really good! I'm sorry that one book spoiled the rest of your readathon. It sucks when a book you've been looking for turns out to be disappointment.

    ReplyDelete