11 January 2014

Stacking The Shelves (2)


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted at Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Much fewer books than last week, when I had an influx of Christmas presents, but still a pretty decent amount. I need to slow down with getting books, so hopefully next week there won't be a STS.

GIFTED:



The Hobbit | J. R. R. Tolkein
My mum bought me this because she is kind and awesome.



Daughter of Smoke & Bone: Daughter of Smoke & Bone | Laini Taylor
Opal Cowan: Spy Glass | Maria. V. Snyder



Blood of Eden: The Immortal Rules | Julie Kagawa
Wicked Lovely: Radiant Shadows | Melissa Marr

FOR REVIEW:



Reboot: Rebel | Amy Tintera
I'm SO excited to have this, but SO not happy for it to be over. I didn't realise this was a duology, so I thought there'd be an extra book and now I'm quite sad. Still, glad to read more of Wren's and Callum's story.

~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment