6 January 2014

Reading round up (8)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress and my thoughts on each book as I read it. Excited to start my first books of 2014!!

30th December

Currently reading: Unearthly | Cynthia Hand
Current page/percent: 32%
# of pages/percentage read today: 12%
Thoughts: Yeah this got REALLY boring fast. The beginning was great but now it's bleh. I mostly skimmed the last chapter - Christian is boring and cliche and please do not force a romance with this, Cynthia Hand.

31st December

Current page/percent: 36% // page 36
# of pages/percentage read today: 4% // 36 pages
Thoughts: I'm done with this book. I'm 100% bored. DNF // Excited to read more of this world. Do NOT let my ship sink. *stans Donia/Keenan forever*

1st January

Bad day for reading today.

Current page/percent: page 36
# of pages/percentage read today: 0 pages
Thoughts: N/A

2nd January

Current page/percent: page 124
# of pages/percentage read today: 88 pages
Thoughts: All the Seth/Niall scenes!! *screams into the night*

3rd January

Current page/percent: page 213
# of pages/percentage read today: 89 pages
Thoughts: Oh thank God, my Keenan/Donia ship nearly sank. Thank God it's still afloat that was killing me.

4th January

Current page/percent: page 242 // 5%
# of pages/percentage read today: 29 pages // 5%
Thoughts: Those 29 pages felt like twice as many for some reason. Huh. // Interesting beginning. Love Alejandro.

5th January

Ideally, I'd finish FE today but who knows what's gonna happen,

Current page/percent: page 389// 11%
# of pages/percentage read today: 147 pages // 6%
Thoughts: For some reason I am still not fussed on Seth/Ash. I'd much rather have Seth/Niall. I think they have a deeper bond, more chemistry, and a just all around better relationship.

Books completed this week: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment