7 January 2014

Book Bingo Reading Challenge


Alright so it's got to that time in the year when I start signing up to reading challenges. It's a real weakness - I love them. I sort of participated in a Dystopia reading challenge last year but, being a baby blogger, I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't link any of my reviews or posts back to the challenge, take part in mini challenges, or really interact with other bloggers. All that is about to change.

(Well, my being a social hermit might not change all too much. No promises there.)

The first challenge I'm taking part in is the 2014 Book Bingo Reading Challenge. It sounds so fun and unique and I can't wait to take part. Bingo for readers! What a brilliant way to make a reading challenge even more exciting? These creators must be geniuses.


I think I'm only going to sign up to this one challenge, since I have my own targets and challenges for Dystopia/Post-apocalyptic/Utopia, and for Science Fiction. I don't want to undertake too much as to overwhelm me but I couldn't pass this up.

My progress will be on my 'read in 2014' page if you want to see how I'm doing during the year!

~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment