17 January 2014

Book Fashion Friday (17)


Book Fashion Friday is a weekly meme here at Syntax Reviews, featuring clothes inspired by YA books covers. Any cover is used for inspiration - new, old, forthcoming,  Feel free to post your own book inspired fashion and link back to this post!

So this BFF is inspired by Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi, a Shatter Me novella from Adam's POV. I'm really pissed the UK publisher of SM isn't releasing this e-short so I can't read it until Unite Me comes out. Until then I'll have to be satisfied with staring at the pretty cover.

THE BOOK:



THE FASHION:



$149 from Promgirl.

I rarely go for traditional prom gowns, but I loved the colour of this and the small detail. With the intensity of colour and the way the skirt catches the light, I thought it was perfect to reflect the washed out watercolour of the Fracture Me cover.

~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment