27 January 2014

Reading round up (11)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress and my thoughts on each book as I read it. Gonna try and get through a couple more galleys this week, but we'll see.


20th January

Currently reading: Infinityglass | Myra McEntire
Current page/percent: 34
# of pages/percentage read today: 13% 
Thoughts: Hallie's growing on me. This book seems very anti-climatic to the whole series though. Hopefully something will happen soon to bring in a little excitement and stakes.

21st January

Read another 10% of Infinityglass today, bringing me up to 44%. Things are starting to happen, though it's not as high impact as I've come to expect of series enders. I also picked up Radiant Shadows, and let me tell you I am in love with Devlin. Current page: 86.

22nd January

Currently reading: Infinityglass | Myra McEntire
Current page/percent: 85
# of pages/percentage read today: 41% 
Thoughts: Alright so this got much more series-ender-y. I can see where this is going. Also Hallie/Dune is adorable.

23rd January

Currently reading: Infinityglass | Myra McEntire
Current page/percent: 100% 
# of pages/percentage read today: 15% 
Thoughts: Is it really the end? Nah. Can't be. Give me more. 

24th January

Currently reading: The Holders | Julianna Scott // Radiant Shadows | Melissa Marr
Current page/percent: 10% // page 128
# of pages/percentage read today: 10% // 42 pages
Thoughts: Standard mysterious set up. // I JUST REALLY LOVE DEVLIN!!

25th January

Read to page 202 of Radiant Shadows. Things are starting to come together, with Ani and Devlin finally going off on their Magical Mystery Road Trip. 

26th January

Read another 4% of The Holders, bringing me to 14%. I'm not sold on this so far but hopefully I will be soon.

Books finished this week: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment