16 January 2014

Some Fine Day (book trailer)

Would you believe Some Fine Day has a book trailer? I remember when the book was first announced and I got crazy hyped about it. Now it's all grown up and due for release this July! I really cannot wait. It sounds so good. I mean, black ops academy, underground civilisation, a new species, and huge, inescapable storms? Yes. Sign me up. Give me everything and give me it now.

Anyway, here is the trailer so you can admire it yourselves. How scary and atmospheric is it? 


Fabulous trailer made by Kim-Jenna Jurriaans.

If the trailer hasn't made you want to read it right this minute, maybe the cover and blurb will.


Some Fine Day | Kat Ross
Expected July 1st 2014 from Strange Chemistry

Sixteen-year-old Jansin Nordqvist is on the verge of graduating from the black ops factory known as the Academy. She's smart and deadly, and knows three things with absolute certainty:

1. When the world flooded and civilization retreated deep underground, there was no one left on the surface.

2. The only species to thrive there are the toads, a primate/amphibian hybrid with a serious mean streak.

3. There's no place on Earth where you can hide from the hypercanes, continent-sized storms that have raged for decades.

Jansin has been lied to. On all counts.


Confession: I love white covers but I wasn't 100% sold on this cover when it was first revealed, because it just didn't seem to fit with the book. But then my (extraordinarily clever) mum pointed out that it was the eye of the storm. THE EYE. OF THE STORM. Those sneaky book designers have done it again! Well now it's grown on me a lot. Can't wait to have it on my shelf.

Is it July yet?

~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment