1 February 2014

Stacking The Shelves (4)


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted at Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

It's sequel week! *screams from fright*

BOUGHT:


Altered & Erased | Jennifer Rush
I never bought the physical copy of Altered, so I took the opportunity to buy it while I was pre-ordering Erased (which came a day early!) Excited and nervous to start Erased.


Ignite Me & Unite Me | Tahereh Mafi
I don't really need to explain these two, do I?

FOR REVIEW:


The Eye of Minds | James Dashner
The Fearless | Emma Pass
Take Back The Skies | Lucy Saxon
These all sound awesome - Take Back The Skies especially. Can't wait to read them.

~Saruuh

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, Erased <3 and I didn't even know there was a #3, but so glad there is. I couldn't get into Emma Pass's Acid, but can't wait to see what The Fearless is like, so yay! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seriously need to start the shatter me series. i've heard great things about it and i want in on this warner everyone's talking about lol

    happy reading :)

    hope you can stop by my StS Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete