10 February 2014

Reading round up (13)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress and my thoughts on each book as I read it. Blitzing through galleys, this week ...

3rd February

Currently reading: Rebel | Amy Tintera
Current page/percent: 28%
# of pages/percentage read today: 17%
Thoughts: I missed these dorks and I don't want this duology to end!! D:

4th February

Currently reading: Rebel | Amy Tintera
Current page/percent: 63%
# of pages/percentage read today: 35%
Thoughts: Well, everything's going to shit.

5th February

I shouldn't have got Riot | Sarah Mussi from Netgalley BUT BRITISH DYSTOPIA! Let's be real, I was always gonna read this. And I am so glad I did. By far the best hidden gem I have ever found on Netgalley. It's completely, overwhelmingly brilliant. I read 67% of it one day and I'm in love.


6th February

Currently reading: Rebel | Amy Tintera // Riot | Sarah Mussi
Current page/percent: 63% // 100%
# of pages/percentage read today: 0% // 33%
Thoughts: N/A // Best stand alone I have read since Scorpio Races. Highly recommend.


7th February

Currently reading: Rebel | Amy Tintera
Current page/percent: 100%
# of pages/percentage read today: 37%
Thoughts: Callum scared the ever-loving shit out of me for a chapter there.


8th February

Currently reading: The Murder Complex | Lindsay Cummings
Current page/percent: 20%
# of pages/percentage read today: 20%
Thoughts: Love that it's set by the sea/in a boat house. Not many of those in YA sci fi. Zephyr is also a cutie pie.


9th February

Currently reading: The Murder Complex | Lindsay Cummings
Current page/percent: 59%
# of pages/percentage read today: 39%
Thoughts: This isn't blowing me away like I hoped it would.

Books finished this week: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment