17 February 2014

Reading round up (14)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress and my thoughts on each book as I read it. I'm heavily in a sci fi thriller mood at the moment. Wonder if that'll break this week. I suspect so.

10th February

Currently reading: Ignite Me | Tahereh Mafi
Current page/percent: page 326
# of pages/percentage read today: 326 pages
Thoughts: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost almost the entire day reading this.

11th February

Having a shitty day, so read nothing. Also I am pretty in denial about the Shatter Me series being over forever. Nope. Not happening.

12th February

Currently reading: Ignite Me | Tahereh Mafi
Current page/percent: page 416
# of pages/percentage read today: 90
Thoughts: I am dead. I've been slain. Go on without me.

13th February

Currently reading: The Murder Complex | Lindsay Cummings
Current page/percent: 84%
# of pages/percentage read today: 25%
Thoughts: Hmm. Doesn't seem like enough book left for what needs to happen.

14th February

Finished The Murder Complex (16%). Was hoping the ending would be high impact and insanely awesome, but it was just plain awesome. Still great, but I put a lot of expectations on this book. I also started Stolen Songbird by Danielle. L. Jensen. (4%)  Luc is so dreamy~~~~ *snorts* Not.

15th February

Currently reading: Stolen Songbird | Danielle. L. Jensen
Current page/percent: 18%
# of pages/percentage read today: 14%
Thoughts: I love Tristan. He's so sassy and sarcastic and scared - The Three S's of the tortured asshole.

16th February

Currently reading: Stolen Songbird | Danielle. L. Jensen
Current page/percent: 66%
# of pages/percentage read today: 48%
Thoughts: THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD HOLY HELL.

Books finished this week: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment