3 February 2014

Reading round up (12)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress and my thoughts on each book as I read it. I REALLY need to read two books this week.


27th January

Currently reading: The Holders | Julianna Scott
Current page/percent: 29% 
# of pages/percentage read today: 15% 
Thoughts: Now I understand the title of The Holders.

28th January

Had an eclectic reading day today. I read 16 pages of Lord of The Changing Winds by Rachel Neumeier, which I am loving. I read 11% of The Holders, which I am not enjoying as much as I'd hoped. And then I read 49 pages of Radiant Shadows which I am SO IN LOVE WITH it's not even funny.

29th January

DNF The Holders at 48%. Started White Space by Ilsa. J. Bick, which is really eerie and awesome so far (9%). Also read 14 pages of Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr (page 265.)

30th January

Finished Radiant Shadows (89 pages) and I'm really emotional. How does Melissa make me so invested in, so in love with, characters I hardly even know? This is not the protocol for a YA series and yet it's probably the best series I've ever read.

31st January

Currently reading: Erased | Jennifer Rush
Current page/percent: page 145
# of pages/percentage read today: 145 pages
Thoughts: I HAVE ERASED I AM SO HAPPY I READ HALF OF THE BOOK ALREADY. I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS SERIES.

1st February

Currently reading: Erased | Jennifer Rush
Current page/percent: page 288
# of pages/percentage read today: 143
Thoughts: IT CAN'T BE OVER ALREADY. WHERE'S THE REST OF MY BOOK I DEMAND MORE. *CRIES* JUST GIVE ME ANNA/NICK.

2nd February

Needed something high impact and epic to follow my Erased hangover, so started reading Rebel by Amy Tintera (11%). I love Wren and Callum, and Reboot is one of my favourites of 2013, so this should be good. White Space is a bit shit, though.

Books finished this week: 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment