24 February 2014

Reading round up (15)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress and my thoughts on each book as I read it. Next week is deadline week for me, so I'm hoping to read a lot of books this week because I won't be next week.


17th February

Currently reading: Stolen Songbird | Danielle. L. Jensen
Current page/percent: 88%
# of pages/percentage read today: 22%
Thoughts: I have no idea why that needed to happen but okay! Cecile doing magic! Cool!

18th February

Finished Stolen Songbird (22%) and started The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (31 pages) which I've been wanting to read for a while. Didn't enjoy the Iron Fey series but hoping to like this one.

19th February

Currently reading: The Immortal Rules | Julie Kagawa
Current page/percent: page 96
# of pages/percentage read today: 66 pages
Thoughts: Starting to like this.

20th February

Currently reading: The Immortal Rules | Julie Kagawa
Current page/percent: page 137
# of pages/percentage read today: 41 pages
Thoughts: Not much time to read but hoping to get through a lot of it tomorrow. This book is really good now.

21st February

Currently reading: The Immortal Rules | Julie Kagawa
Current page/percent: page 189
# of pages/percentage read today: 52 pages
Thoughts: I really REALLY like this. Again: no time to read.

22nd February

Currently reading: The Immortal Rules | Julie Kagawa
Current page/percent: page 237
# of pages/percentage read today: 48 pages
Thoughts: Hmmmm. I'm not sure where this is going but okay. Cute human boy. I miss Kanin.

23rd February

Ideally, I'd finish this today but that's not gonna happen. I have a tonne of other things to do. Also 100% not in the mood for vampires, so read 10% of The Blood List by Sarah Naughton.

Books finished this week: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment