21 August 2014

Seven Deadly Sins Tag


Kirsty tagged by in this seven deadly sins tag post!! Thus, I ramble!! I love questions.


1. Greed – What is your most inexpensive book?

So this afternoon I got Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff in hardcover. From the pound shop. Yes. A pound. That is my bargain for the month.

2. Wrath – What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Leigh Bardugo. I like her books, I like her characters, I like her world, but I just?????? I've read so many reviews about book three and I can't abide how she ended it. The convenient solve of the love triangle makes me mad (girl sacrificing great power and magic to be with a boy? GIVE ME A BREAK.)

3. Gluttony – What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. My love.


4. Sloth – What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
Last month I would have said Cinder, but I did actually read that. So I'll go with The Eternity Cure. It's sat right there on my immediate-tbr-shelf and I am just overlooking it.
5. Pride – What book do you most talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
I don't read intellectual books ... I actually spend most of my life making myself aware of social issues and bullshit so I try to avoid books that are serious or intellectual. Maybe I would throw out some cosmology stuff, though.

6. Lust – What attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?

I like tall people. If you're tall and either a) super cute or b) the meanest asshole ever, I will love you.

7. Envy – What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
Right now I'd love to get Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour, since her essay on love made me cry at least twice.

I'm tagging (as per usual)


Stasia @ StasiaLikesCakes

Jen @ Maizeandbooks

aaaaaand that's it because everyone else I'd tag has gone on holiday. 

6 comments:

  1. One of these days I'll remember to hit the notify button....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..I'm gonna assume my original comment didn't actually send. Curse you, Blogger mobile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, take two: YOU SPOILED ME FOR RUIN AND RISING, SARUUH. GOD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah but I didn't say who she ends up with or who dies............

      Delete
    2. Wait. WHAT? *frantically runs off to read more*

      Delete