27 May 2013

30 Days of Books - Day 2

A book that you’ve read more than 3 times

The Scorpio Races | Maggie Stiefvater




Confession: I don't even know how many times I have read this book. 

It is, and will always be, my favourite standalone novel and nothing in the world can change that. The real setting of the island, the emotional, raw relationship between Puck and Sean, the moving bond of Sean and Corr, the terrifying reality of the races - everything about this book will stay with me forever. Maggie Stiefvater is a goddess of storytelling, and those who say different must be incapable of seeing true beauty. The Scorpio Races is a stunning and mesmerising tale of bravery, love, and loyalty, and nothing I say will ever come close to the epicness of what it truly is.

And one day I will type Scorpio the first time, and not Scoprio. Today is not that day


No comments:

Post a Comment