18 May 2013

Stacking The Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted at Tynga's Reviews, and  is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Bought:



Numbers: Numbers | Rachel Ward
Blue Bloods: Keys To The Repository | Melissa De La Cruz

So I bought these two today from the pound shop, and they were 50p each. Which is crazy. Numbers is on my GR to-read list, and I've been meaning to read Blue Bloods for a while. Even if I don't like the Blue Bloods series, it was only 50p so no great loss if I hate it.

You should see the inside pages of Numbers, though. There are literally numbers everywhere. It's a beautiful book! I'm so happy I bought it.


No comments:

Post a Comment