13 May 2013

Belated Stacking the Shelves




Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted at Tynga's Reviews, and  is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

I'm late with STS this week. I've had a LOT of stuff to do with The Forgotten, and haven't had time to read much let alone make blog posts. But I've stolen a bit of time now to make this post. The good news is that TF is in final revisions stage and will be available for reviewers in the next fortnight!

Bought:



Marked | P.C. and Kristin Cast
Vampire Diaries: The Awakening & The Struggle | L. J. Smith

I'm on a vampire kick. This is partly The Vampire Diaries's fault. I tried to resist the show, I really did, but it's just so addictive. So I had to buy the books. And this group on Goodreads (a.k.a. the only group I am a member of because all the others I have joined in the past weren't for me) is having a vampire theme this month and although I'm not taking part because I don't have much reading time this month, I thought I'd still read a few vampire books to ~kind of~ take part.

They're both really pretty in hardcopy and I'm excited to read these! Marked is especially nice because it has pink on the edge of the pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment