16 May 2013

Through The Ever Night (Gif review)


Under The Never Sky: Through The Ever Night | Veronica Rossi
YA, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance

Characters ★★★★★
Setting 
★★★★★
Writing Style ★★★★

Review:

Ouch, that hurt.

Through The Ever Night was as magical and thrilling as the first book, though infinitely more heart-breaking and horrible. I can't write a full review of this since I have no idea where to begin with my emotions, but I will review in the form of a few gifs.



Perry being amazing as Blood Lord



The Tides' reaction to Aria, and her poisoning



The horrible separation and Perry thinking Aria had left him for good



Roar and Liv finally being together



Sable. Ugh.



Roar my darling not speaking



Aria and Perry reunion



Badass rescue effort



Cinder being gone



Oh my darling Cinder. I'm coming to rescue you. And I'm armed ... with a fireplace poker. I will save you.

I need book three now.

Overall ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment