19 January 2015

Reading round up (61)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress, my thoughts on each book as I read it, and any books I've acquired during the week.


12th January


Currently Reading: Avalon by Mindee Arnett
Current page/percent: page 102
Read today: 68 pages
Thoughts: Too tired to read much. Hoping to read much more tomorrow!!

13th January


Currently Reading: Avalon by Mindee Arnett
Current page/percent: page 154
Read today: 185 pages
Thoughts: this is taking so long to read. See, this is why hardbacks and me don't usually mix. I read it so quick on the ebook!!

14th January


Taking a break from Avalon because I am in an awful mood and don't want to ruin the book by being shitty. I'm finally reading Vicious by V. E. Schwab, a book I got a 100 page preview of and loved.

15th January

Read 84 pages of Vicious and 56 pages of Avalon. I'm so excited to see where Vicious goes now that I'm past the pages I've already read. Loving both of these.

16th January


Read 98 pages of Vicious, taking me to 247. Was hoping to finish this today but the text is small, so there's more book in 100 pages than I'm used to.

17th January


I started, read, and finished Nimona by Noelle Stevenson in a day. Oh God it's so perfect. Stupid graphic novel. I need more.

I also read 19 pages of Vicious. Oop. It took a serious dive in my priorities when I started Nimona.

18th January


Having a crappy day, and crappy days affect my reading badly. I only read 45 pages of Vicious.

Books finished this week: 1
(oh boy this was a bad week for reading)


These are the books I got for Christmas - they finally arrived!! Forgive the grainy photo. 


Illusions of Fate (my baby), Suspicion, These Broken Stars (about time I read this!), Stitching Snow, Hold Me Closer, Necromancer, Deception, After The End (my fave), Riot, Vicious, Skylark, The Goddess Test, Scarlet, Atlantia, Princess of Thorns, Rebel Spring, and Gathering Darkness. 


Nimona | Noelle Stevenson
I started reading this a year to two years ago, but I find it really hard to concentrate with online comics so I never really got far. I am thrilled that it's going to be published in physical form!!!! Although I started to read it and there are definite pages missing... :( 


Nimona (scheduled for 9th May)


No comments:

Post a Comment