5 January 2015

Reading round up (59)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress, my thoughts on each book as I read it, and any books I've acquired during the week.


29th December


I finished The Wizard's Promise by Cassandra Rose Clarke (138 pages) and it was pretty cute. A nice book, even if I didn't love it as much as I'd expected to. I NEED the next book, though, because I know I'm gonna love it so much more - but since Strange Chemistry went down, are we even getting a sequel? 

I also started my reread of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I was meant to just read the first chapter to get started, but I read sixteen chapters. Oops. I'm on page 105 and it was a literal chore to put it down and sleep.

30th December
Current page/percent: page 267
Read today: 162 pages
Thoughts: Ughhhhhhhhh I love this asshole so fucking much. Fuck you, Noah. Fuck me, Noah.

31st December

Finished The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (read 189 pages) and *melts into a puddle of mushy love for this series*. I also started The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (82 pages) because I was in the mood for dystopia. Bonus: I get a great start on my tbr pile challenge of 2015!!

1st January
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Current page/percent: page 185
Read today: 103 pages
Thoughts: Liking this so much more than I was at the beginning.

2nd January


Current page/percent: page 307
Read today: 122 pages
Thoughts: Aw crap, I love this book. And I JUST spent all my christmas money of books, none of which were Never Fade or a preorder of In The Afterlight. DAMMIT.

3rd January


Current page/percent: page 488
Read today: 171 pages
Thoughts: So. Fucking. Good.

4th January


Started In The After by Demitria Lunetta (12%) because I was meant to read this like last May. Oops. Hoping this is good but not 100% sold so far. Which is bad, since I have the sequel.

Books finished this week: 3


The Darkest Minds (review scheduled for Wednesday!)


No comments:

Post a Comment