12 January 2015

Reading round up (60)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress, my thoughts on each book as I read it, and any books I've acquired during the week.


5th January


Read another 10% of In The After by Demitria Lunetta, taking me to 33%, and it's just not doing it for me. It's so dull.

6th January

Starting The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin because I really don't wanna DNF another book this week. Also I love this series. Read 169 pages.

7th January


Current page/percent: page 354
Read today: 185 pages
Thoughts: *is basically a pile of feelings*

8th January

Finished The Evolution of Mara Dyer (174 pages) and it killed me with feelings and dread. I went straight into The Retribution of Mara Dyer (115 pages read). I don't want this series to end but I NEED to know answers to so many questions.

9th January


Current page/percent: page 210
Read today: 95 pages
Thoughts: I hate this book. Fuck this book.

10th January


Current page/percent: page 366
Read today: 156 pages
Thoughts: EVERYTHING HURTS.

11th January


Finished The Retribution of Mara Dyer and wow am I gutted to have to let this story and these characters go. I love them so goddamned much I'm crying/

I also started rereading Avalon by Mindee Arnett, one of my faves ever, so I can read Polaris in time for its release day!!

Books finished this week: 2.5


The Evolution of Mara Dyer (reread review on Goodreads)
The Retribution of Mara Dyer (scheduled for Wednesday)


No comments:

Post a Comment