13 June 2013

30 Days of Books - Day 7


Most underrated book

Inside Out | Maria. V. Snyder




Keep Your Head Down.
Don't Get Noticed.
Or Else.


I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution...






I loved Inside Out when I first read it, and I couldn't believe more people hadn't read it. It has a unique dystopian setting, a feisty admirable MC, a whole host of interesting supporting characters, hate-able antagonists, and it is packed full of thrilling, heart-pounding action. I recommend this to anyone who likes Legend, Divergent, and The Maze Runner.


No comments:

Post a Comment