3 June 2013

30 Days of Books - Day 4


Favorite book of your favorite series

The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Prince | Cassandra Clare


I love every single thing about this book - the development of Tessa's relationships with the boys, Will's curse and Magnus helping him, Charlotte being seriously awesome and Henry being her equal. I love the action, the romance, the heart-ache it gives me, and everything from the exquisite detail of Cassie's writing to the vivid setting it creates. I especially love Yorkshire being a feature of this book, being from Yorkshire as I am. But the thing that makes this book stick with me? Jem. James Carstairs. I fell in love with him in Clockwork Angel, and I loved him irrevocably in this book. My heart has a name and it is James Carstairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment