31 August 2015

Reading Round Up (88)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress, my thoughts on each book as I read it, and any books I've acquired during the week. 

Super short update to get me back on the right schedule!


27th August


I read 19% of Fire and Chasm by Chelsea M, Campbell and I think I'll end up really liking this, if only it would get going already...

28th August

I read 39% of Fire & Chasm today, and I do like it, but I'm not loving it.

29th August

I wanted to finish Fire & Chasm today but I got so far and wanted to stop. I read 30% though.


30th August

I finished Fire & Chasm finally, and it was alright. It had all the elements of an awesome book but I just never loved any of it.

Books finished this week: 1
Books DNF'd this week: 0


For review:

You know I'm not linking all these. I am way too lazy for that. But here's what I got from Harper Collins, and imprints:






Witch Hunter (5 STARS)

No comments:

Post a Comment