29 June 2015

Reading round up (81)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress, my thoughts on each book as I read it, and any books I've acquired during the week. 


22nd June

I'm reading The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent, which I'm really enjoying. I read 28% today and I reaaaally like Finn (though the body swap thing is making me feel ICKY. Like, you're kissing strangers and not really him...)

23rd June

Today I read 32% of The Stars Never Rise and finished it. It wasn't exactly what I expected but it was so, so good. I also started The Cage by Megan Shepherd (23%) and I like it so far.

24th June

I read 37% of The Cage and I am REALLY into the shiny gold alien. How could this happen? How could the attractive human be a complete jerk and make this metallic alien seem like a much nicer dude??? Megan Shepherd, why???

25th June

I read 23% of The Cage and I am 100% in love with Cassian, send help.

26th June

I finished The Cage (17%), and despite its imperfections it was perfect to me. I love it. 

I also started Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (13% read) because I am way overdue reading this and it felt like the right time to start it.

27th June

I read 12% of Red Queen, and I think I like it but I'm not sure yet.

28th June

Wasn't in the mood for Red Queen, so I started Invasion of The Tearling by Erika Johansen (7%). I totally forgot the heavy atmosphere of these books and how much I love it.

Books finished this week: 2
Books DNF'd this week: 0


For review:

Zeroes | Scott Westerfeld, Margo Lanagan, & Deborah Biancotti

No comments:

Post a Comment