2 July 2015

#ReadWomenMonth round up!


Reading only women for a whole month wasn't exactly a stretch for me - I love and primarily read lady authors - but I'm still pleased to have read only women for the entire of June. AND I actually did some challenges!

Challenges

A Classic

As predicted, I didn't get the classic one. BUT I did read A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, which is a retelling of Beauty and The Beast (A CLASSIC!) so I am totally counting that.

An Old Favourite:


A Genre You Don't Usually Read:

(Contemporary thriller/mystery)

An Author You Haven't Read Before:

For this, Sara Shepard, Victoria Aveyard, and Lori Handeland all also count!

Books read in total:

In The Air Tonight | Lori Handeland
With All My Soul | Rachel Vincent
Stolen Songbird | Danielle L. Jensen
Ashes | Ilsa . J. Bick (DNF at page 242)
A Thousand Nights | E. K. Johnston
The Lying Game | Sara Shepard
A Court of Thorns and Roses | Sarah. J. Maas
The Stars Never Rise | Rachel Vincent
The Cage | Megan Shepherd
Red Queen | Victoria Aveyard

Faves of June:


This was fun and made me feel like I accomplished something pretty cool. I look forward to RWM 2016!

~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment