13 July 2015

Reading round up (83)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress, my thoughts on each book as I read it, and any books I've acquired during the week. 

Just a quick, lazy update this week because I'm finishing up writing a book, starting writing a new one, and getting read to go to London (Next week - so there'll be a belated update then, too!)

Here's what I read this week:




Books finished this week: Graceling (liked it!)
Books started this week: The Waterborne Blade (yaaaaaaasss!!)
Books DNF'd this week: The Invasion of the Tearling (disappointed by everything!)


For review:

HUNTER!!!! MERCEDES LACKEY!!!!! HELLA!!!!
And I got Lair of Dreams to kick me into reading The Diviners.

The Young Elites (5 STARS+FAVOURITE)

No comments:

Post a Comment