22 June 2015

Reading Round Up (80)

Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress, my thoughts on each book as I read it, and any books I've acquired during the week. 


15th June

Today I read 39% of The Lying Game, and finished it. It was way better than I expected.
A really good mystery.


I also started Arena One: Slaverunners by Morgan Rice because I'm still in the mood for a good post-apoc and Ashes didn't deliver for me. I read 20% of this and I like it.

16th June

I read 15% of A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas, and I'm so happy that the missing letter F in every word isn't holding my reading back. 

17th June

Read 30% of ACOTAR and IT'S SO GOOD. I'm irrevocably in love with Tamlin. I'll go to the ends of the earth for this baby.

18th June

FLEW through ACOTAR today, and read 40%, bringing me to 90%. I was DYING to finish it but ran out of hours in the day and didn't wanna meet the sunrise tbh.

19th June

Finished ACOTAR and it was perfect. So much more than I thought it'd be, and I thought it'd be everythingAlsooooooooooo .... I might be slightly in love with Rhysand. SLIGHTLY. This will not end well.

I also started The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent (5%), which is already preeeeeeetty cool.

20th June

I only read 7% of The Stars Never Rise today because I was busy with work.

21st June

Today I read 28% of The Stars Never Rise and the love interest is super cute, so I'm happy with that. Also the church IS SO SO WRONG AND TERRIFYING and wow I am glad I don't live in this world. This is a feminist's nightmare.


Books finished this week: 2
Books DNF'd this week: 0


For review:

Nothing!! Which is great because I have SO MANY books for review.

Bought:

Mortal Heart | Robin LaFevers
Mum gave me some money to treat myself so I got this baby. I can finally finish this series!! It's one of the best written series I've read it my life.
Emmy & Oliver (4.5 STARS)
The Lying Game (4 STARS)
A Court of Thorns & Roses (5 STARS+FAVOURITE)

No comments:

Post a Comment