27 October 2014

Reading round up (49)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress, my thoughts on each book as I read it, and any books I've acquired during the week. Slow review week this week. Next week, it should pick up. I hope.


20th October

Currently Reading: The Madman's Daughter | Megan Shepherd
Current page/percent: page 135
Read today: 32 pages
Thoughts: This is taking SO LONG to read and I thought I'd fly through it. My reading rate has been cut in half by this.


21st October

Currently Reading: The Madman's Daughter | Megan Shepherd
Current page/percent: page 206
Read today: 143 pages
Thoughts: Eh, the Madman's Daughter isn't fit for my mood. I'll finish it some other time.


22nd October

 I read a sample of Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows (around 100 pages) and really like it. I just wish I had the full book but I understand why Jodi wanted it rationed. I also started Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan (36 pages read.) I'm in the mood for something light and discovered the box set I own yesterday hidden at the back of my bookshelf. I've been meaning to continue this series for over a year now.


23rd October

Currently Reading: Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters | Rick Riordan
Current page/percent: page 144
Read today: 108 pages
Thoughts: These books are hilarious


24th October

Currently Reading: Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters | Rick Riordan
Current page/percent: page 265
Read today: 121 pages
Thoughts: Great ending.


25th October

Currently Reading: Anna Dressed In Blood | Kendare Blake
Current page/percent: page 80
Read today: 80 pages
Thoughts: Suitably atmospheric.


26th October

Currently Reading: Anna Dressed In Blood | Kendare Blake
Current page/percent: page 225
Read today: 145 pages
Thoughts: Shipping Cas and Anna, and sensing that is a heartbreaking move.

Books finished this week: 2



The Body Electric | Beth Revis
Thank you to Beth Revis & Netgalley!!!


I'M HAVING A BREAKDOWN/RELIGIOUS MOMENT BECAUSE OF EVERY SONG ON 1989. IS IT RELEASE DAY YET???? My favourite is Out Of The Woods but every song is a gift.

Reviewed this week: The Orphan Queen (sample review) // Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters

Other posts: Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

No comments:

Post a Comment