21 July 2014

Reading round up (35)

Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress, my thoughts on each book as I read it, and any books I've acquired during the week. Mini RRU this week to catch up from the bumper London edition. Need to get back on track with my reading now. Finishing two this week would be AWESOME.


16th July
Current page/percent: page 160
Read today: 61 pages
Thoughts: Loving all the OTPs.

17th July

Current page/percent: page 274
Read today: 114 pages
Thoughts: This isn't GOING WELL.

18th July

Current page/percent: page 352
Read today: 78 pages
Thoughts: LEAVE ME ALONE TO DIE MY HEART IS BROKEN.

19th July

No time to read. Personal drama.

20th July

Pretty much the same as yesterday. *sigh*

Books finished this half-week: 1
(*groaning noises*.)

~

Books added to my collection:


Afterworlds | Scott Westerfield

Yaaaaaaaaaaas. Thank you Simon & Schuster UK. So happy to have this giant book!!
(according to the little kindle dots, The Forgotten is as big as Afterworlds, which would put it at 600+ pages. Eek!)

No comments:

Post a Comment