30 October 2013

Read-a-thon (Days 1 & 2)


Well, I'm starting my read-a-thon. Who cares if no one wants to join me - I have a fancy banner! Also motivation, that's a thing I have. Wow. Rare. Let's do this thing.

Day 1

Sadly my enthusiasm in the introduction was ruined when sickness struck and took away all my good intentions, leaving me with a violent stomach, aching bones, and other horrors. Because of this rogue illness I did nothing but sleep all day. It sucks.

Currently reading: Angelfall | Susan Ee
# of pages/percentage read today: 59 pages
Thoughts: I needed this so much after Allegiant disappointing. Also it's a post-apocalyptic book with supernatural causes???? I've been looking for a book like this all year and nobody thought to tell me it was sat on my bookshelf??
Books completed: 0

Day 2


Much better health-wise, though I did have to break my streak to go for an eye exam. Luckily my eyesight is fine and my lens requirements only changed a little bit, so it didn't hinder my reading much.


Currently reading: Angelfall | Susan Ee
# of pages/percentage read today: 124 pages
Thoughts: 1) I'm super impressed with how much I read today, 2) I love this book so much
Books completed: 

No comments:

Post a Comment