12 October 2013

Halloween read-a-thon


It's Halloween! (sorta) I have a thousand books to read! Thus, a Halloween read-a-thon is required. I haven't been able to find a single read-a-thon that runs the week of Halloween, possibly this is bad searching on my part, so I decided to make one.

This read-a-thon runs Monday 28th October to 3rd November, and literally anyone can do it, though I created this thing just for me and fully expect to be alone in my reading marathon. Fingers crossed I can cut my reading list down by at least 4 books because my pile is HUGE.

Oh, and because I like to abbreviate things, this will henceforth be known as the ass read-a-thon, or maybe ass-a-thon. It's a work in progress. I'll designate twitter and tumblr tags nearer the time so you can follow my progress if you so wish.

And now I'm going to make a list of ~spoooky~ books to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment