23 October 2013

Ahh So Spooky (week-long Halloween read-a-thon)


On Monday I will be starting a week-long reading spree to cut down my reading list, and have attempted to make the books vaguely Halloween themed. Because HALLOWEEN!

If, on the off chance, you want to join me, I'll be starting at 00:00 Monday (October 28th) and finishing at 23:59 the following Sunday (November 3rd). I'll be reading four to five books in an attempt to not be too ambitious, but you can read as many or as few as you like, in any genre, at any length.

These are the books I'm going to read:


and this amazing sounding book which I have a galley of


 This is the format I'll be recording my progress in:

Currently reading:
# of pages/percentage read today:
Thoughts:
Books completed:

I'll be posting each day with my progress, and hopefully I'll find time to write a few reviews amongst all the reading :) 

Leave a comment if you're gonna join me and feel free to make your own posts/tweets. I'd love to see what you're reading.

~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment