1 July 2016

#ReadWomenMonth Round-Up!


Ayyyy, RWM is over and I read TONNES of lady authors. SEVEN were new to me!!

Here's what I read:

1 - The Dream Thieves | Maggie Stiefvater REREAD
2 - Stormsinger | Stephanie A. Cain
3 - Blue Lily, Lily Blue | Maggie Stiefvater REREAD
4 - King Slayer | Virginia Boecker
5 - The Raven King | Maggie Stiefvater
5.5 - The Healer | Virginia Boecker (S/N)
6 - The Raven King | Maggie Stiefvater REREAD
7 - Bright Blaze of Magic | Jennifer Estep
8 - Rowena's Key | A. J. Nuest
9 - Heat of The Moment | Lori Handeland
10 - Smoke on The Water | Lori Handeland
Amber Smoke | Kristin Cast (D)
10.5 - Red At Night | Katie McGarry (S/N)
Thief of Lies | Brenda Drake (D)
11 - City of Fae | Pippa DaCosta
12 - Stone-Cold Fox | Hailey Edwards
13 - Dog With A Bone | Hailey Edwards
14 - Heir of The Dog | Hailey Edwards

Kind of a ridiculous amount of books, right? That's even taking out the one dude I read (because it was a limited free read on RivetedLit!) 

I'm also in the middle of reading The Mark of Noba, by G L Tomas, HP + The Half Blood Prince, and Paper Hearts vol. 1 by Beth Revis, so four more lady authors there! I'm so happy with my reading this month :)


My favourite author of this month is a VERY close toss up between Maggie and Hailey Edwards, my newfound urban fantasy bae.

Did you take part in Read Women Month?? If not, who was your fave lady author in June?

~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment