22 July 2016

#FreeReadsWeek Day 7 - A Mini Review


It's the final day in my reading challenge! I've got through a lot of books I wanted to read so I'm very happy! Tomorrow I'll have a round up of my reading and another review. Here's my thoughts on Maggie For Hire, an urban fantasy novel.


This had everything I was looking for - and bonus elves! Fun, packed full of paranormal creatures, and with a heroine I can admire and empathise with. I loved that the story revolved around vampires, and how cunning they were (and that they had a legit motive for doing bad things, not just Evil.) The portals between the Other Side was also pretty cool. Fun, vampy urban fantasy (if you'll pardon the pub) with the perfect hint of slow burning romance and snarky teasing. This is one series I'll read the entire of!

Did you join in this week? Leave a comment with which free books you read!
~Saruuh

1 comment:

  1. I was going to recommend this one to you! I loved the portals thing.

    ReplyDelete