1 February 2016

Monthly Round Up (1)

I'm back, and with a new round up! The last one (Reading Round Up) was weekly, and was in fact MUCH too much work for me with my current writing/work/reading schedule. I just didn't have time to keep it updated and it was being sorely neglected. But this monthly round up is totally manageable, and brings me back to regular scheduled posting! There'll be a round up each month and reviews throughout. I'd also like to get a few discussion posts in every now and then but I'm fairly worried nobody will read them or reply. Let me know what you'd like to see on the blog!

What I've read this month:
I had a bad month for DNFs tbh. Usually I only DNF 1 book but this month I had bad bookish luck. I don't even know what happened with Red Glove - I just wasn't interested anymore.

Favourite book:



It's easily earned a spot among my favourite series.

Biggest Disappointment:



Thought it'd be a cute ghost romance but nah.

2 comments:

  1. The Diviners has my heart. Seriously those characters were all crafted from magic. What does "stalled" mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stalled means I ran out of enthusiasm and motivation to read more, but unlike a DNF, I'll probably go back and finish it later :)

      Delete