23 February 2016

4 Series Finales I'm Putting Off


Don't faint but yes - I have actual content for Syntax! When was the last time I didn't just round-up or review??? Has such a time even existed? Who knows. I'm hoping to post one of these type of posts monthly!

I can't be the only person who gets really excited about a last-in-series-book being released, buys it instantly, and then ... realises that if I read that book, the series will be over. I do it SO MUCH that I can literally compile a list - and have! Here are the series I love so much that I can't bear to say goodbye to them.

Altered series


I literally bought Reborn in hardback. And ... neglected it. My love for Nick is 100% to blame. How can there only be one book with Nick left???

Icons series


 I've owned Idols since the release day but Icons is one of my absolute favourites and there's only this one book so ... if I don't read Idols, I can pretend it's not ending, right?

Penryn and The End of Days


Who can say goodbye to Penryn and Raffe? Not me. It's been sat on my shelf since release and will likely be there for several more months.

After The End dulology


I'm so afraid for Miles. With the way After The End ended??? I am not brave enough to read Until The Beginning yet!

I really do need to suck it up and finish these series soon, though. Better that I finish the series than never read the books! Do you do this strange thing too? Are there any series finales you're putting off?

~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment