29 February 2016

Monthly Round Up (2)

Monthly round up is a journal where I record my reading progress, reviews, and my favourite books/biggest disappointments of the month.

Reviews:

The Shrunken Head
Rebel of The Sands
Song of Blood and Stone

What I've read this month:
I had a bloody good month of reading, not quantity-wise but quality.

Another DNF this month, but Song of Blood and Stone just wasn't a good fit for me. 

I'm continuing to reread Harry Potter slowly (a chapter per day or less) but I'm pleased with my progress. 

I also read 194 pages of The Steep & Thorny Way by Cat Winters but I totally forgot to include it in this picture because I'm reading it through Adobe Digital Editions, not kindle or physical. (It's weird and hard to read this way but I sacrificed ease and comfort for this book.) It's not bad. Not what I expected from the book, but not bad.

Favourite book:


No. Fricking. Contest.
(Although The Rose Society, ADSOM, and Rebel of The Sands are all very close!!)

Biggest Disappointment:


Started off liking it but my hate of Gemma's bestie made me really dislike the book. I gave up around 400 pages because I wasn't enjoying it... I actually wish it was all 100% Gemma because I don't mind her. But Felicity ... I loathe her. I've read villains who weren't as vile as her.

No comments:

Post a Comment