22 September 2015

Semi-hiatus!


This probably comes as no surprise, but I'm taking a semi-hiatus - essentially a break from regular posting. I'll manage to get some reviews scheduled and hopefully update my sidebar to show when they'll be posted, but I'm taking a few months out of regular posts because my life has got ridiculously busy and I have no time to write posts or my reading journal between frantically drafting two books simultaneously (!!!) 

You've probably noticed that there are fewer posts on here than there used to be, and there won't be a marked difference between the past month or so and the next few, but I just wanted to let you know. 

I WILL however be participating in a hella cool Halloween event, which is something to look forward to and keep an eye out for. And as I said, there'll be some reviews in the months to come.

~Saruuh

2 comments:

  1. YAAAAYYY! It has a name too officially! Don't Fear the Reader. Get it? GET IT?

    Anywho, enjoy your break and OMG YOU'RE READING THE MIRROR KING. *cough* carry on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy hell, that's epic. I love it. Halloween themed, a song reference, and a pun all in one. Perfection :D

      Delete